- Inforlandia SA (Data Processing Manager) promotes the processing of personal data, in compliance with the rules and principles established by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The processing of personal data is justified by the consent of the holder of the personal data, the negotiation, conclusion and performance of contracts, the fulfillment of legal obligations and the interests legally pursued by INFORLANDIA. The legal basis of the treatment is that provided in the norm of art 6, no. 1, (a), (b), (c) and (f) of the GDPR. The legitimate interests invoked relate to the trade, dissemination and marketing developed by INFORLANDIA in the exercise of its commercial activity.
- The personal data processed concern the name, age, address, telephone contact, e-mail and VAT number. If made available electronically, the data processed may include the access log to the website and username and password, and if sent by our site, are encrypted and protected by advanced security mechanisms, and will be used to allow the management of the website of the reserved access area, development and improvement of the services and products made available to the Client.
When the contact is via telephone, INFORLANDIA can record the calls, for proof of commercial transactions and other communications in the context of pre-contractual or contractual relations, technical assistance and quality of service management. The voice data thus collected will be eliminated once the frustration of the negotiation has been verified or after two years after the service or delivery of the product marketed.
- The purpose of data collection and processing is to develop and disseminate marketing, products and services of INFORLANDIA, including mailing list, newsletters, management, access, registration and organization of the site, contract management, customer support, assistance, compliance with legal obligations, management of litigation and data security.
The personal data collected will be kept for as long as INFORLANDIA makes available its services and products to the Client and may keep such registration for a period after the termination of such condition up to the limit of the maximum period of limitation of contractual obligations, which is currently twenty years, at the end of which they will be eliminated, without prejudice to what was previously established regarding the retention of voice recording data.
- The data collected must be accurate and current, are intended for the data controller, and will not be transmitted to third parties without the prior authorization of the data subject. This does not prevent them from being shared without this consent to comply with legal obligations, namely before the Tax and Customs Authority, National Statistics Institute, Food and Economic Security Authority, police or judicial authorities and other entities before which INFORLANDIA has an obligation of transmitting of the Client’s personal data, to the extent necessary for the purpose of such obligation.
- The consent given by the user may be withdrawn by written communication addressed to INFORLANDIA, the entity responsible for data processing, to the email address email@example.com, or to the address Av. Do Brasil, 194-A, 1700 Lisboa, Portugal.
The total or partial revocation of the consent shall not jeopardize the lawfulness of the previous data processing nor the need to preserve the treatment that proves necessary to fulfil the purposes set forth in the norm of art. 6th, nr 1, (b) and (c) of the GDPR.
- The processing of personal data provided herein is a requirement for access to the services and products marketed by INFORLANDIA to the functionalities of the website, to the management, preparation, fulfilment of orders and contracts, to the fulfilment of legal obligations and its lack implies the unfeasibility of the use of the reserved area of the site by the owner the of personal data, reception of communications from INFORLANDIA and limitation in the provision of services implying the processing of personal data.
- The holder of personal data assists the rights of access, rectification, erasure and the limitation and opposition of the processing of their personal data, as well as the portability of the personal data that he has provided that rely on the consent and when the treatment is automated.
- The holder of personal data is entitled to submit a complaint to the authority and control which in Portugal is the Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados (National Data Protection Commission), with facilities at Rua de S. Bento, 148, r/c, 1200-821 Lisboa, Portugal.
- This communication fulfils the duty of information provided for in the norm of art. 13 of the GDPR.